HATCHEDit is a free app
that includes a shareable calendar, to do lists, & more!
Hatchedit.com is a free social organizer for families.
- Join and make a family account. Everyone gets their own login and passwords!
- Kids only connect with the people in their family account. A safe place for immediate family to share pictures, planning and more.
- Parents can connect and share calendar, TO DO lists, Photos, and more with their family account AND with other members (ie. grandparents, aunts/uncles, babysitters, close friends)
- Share all or just certain types of events on your calendar (ie, sporting events, academic events)
- Email invitations to events to your family, and even to NON Hatchedit members
- Make any kind of list and share it! (Great for grocery lists, kids' chore lists, work "to do" lists, etc).
- Daily email updates to members of your family account - with an overview of the family calendar/photos, important updates (etc)
HatchedIt has been recognized by the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) which awarded us the Organizers Choice Award for Best Tech Product of 2012. We have also been featured in the "Surf it!" section of Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine (May 2012), and are a Startup America company.
What people are saying about HATCHEDIt.com:
Parent Tested Parent Approved Reviewers:
"Yes, I would let me teenage son engage with this website without supervision. I feel he too could benefit from the use of this site."
"Yes it's better than a lot of websites out there for helping organize families. I love that I know my kids can add in their own schedule changes (such as rain-dates or class trips)."
"I have already told friends about it. They've created profiles so we can help set-up our coffee dates, etc. I think I may even use it to send out invitations to my son's next party but it will depend on whether or not I can get the other moms to join first."
“I am very impressed.
Easy and quick to use.”
- 5 Nuts in A Nutshell
Military Mom Blogger
Imagine having your Pinterest, calendar, address book, evite and google reader all in one place — and being able to share the information with selected friends and family.
Instead of having to log in to different sites, you just log into one place so you can scan your projects and favorite websites, plus you see all the real-life things you need to take care of that day — it couldn’t be easier.
- EveryDay Treats, Mom Blogger
“I’m “Freshly Hatched”, meaning I have only recently discovered this amazing site.
I become downright giddy as I realize the endless opportunities for simplifying my life that have just opened before me.”
- Memory Maker Mom, Blogger
Disney Panelist Mom
You may also like the following Android apps
:Note Monger_2.0.005IntouchId_0.7.91IntouchId_0.9.122ClickCal_2.4The countdown calendar_2.1